Cucumber, Melon & Feta salad
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red or white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 1 Cantaloupe melon
- 1 cucumber trimmed
- 12 fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- 100g Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 mild red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
Share this recipe:
Start with making the dressing. Whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, and season.
Halve and deseed the melon, then cut away from the skin. Roughly chop the melon into chunks. Cut the cucumber in a similar way.
Add both to the dressing along with of the mint, feta and sprinkle the chilli over the top.