What is Health & Wellbeing?
How Health & Wellbeing can help you...
There are several potential benefits of using a health and wellbeing coach:
- Improved health: Working with a coach can help individuals improve their health and reduce health conditions.
- Increased wellbeing: A coach can help individuals develop strategies for improving their overall wellbeing and quality of life.
- Goal achievement: Coaches can help individuals set and work towards specific goals related to their health and overall wellbeing.
- Increased self-awareness: Coaching can help individuals increase their self-awareness, which can lead to better self-care and a greater sense of control over their lives.
- Supportive environment: Coaching provides a supportive environment in which individuals can explore their thoughts and feelings and work through challenges.
Share this service:
How Aylesbury Central PCN delivers Health & Wellbeing...
They may use a variety of techniques and approaches, including:
- Setting goals: Health and wellbeing coaches help individuals set and work towards specific goals related to their health and overall well-being.
- Providing support: Coaches provide a supportive environment in which individuals can explore their thoughts and feelings and work through challenges.
- Offering guidance: Coaches offer guidance and strategies for managing stress, improving health, and achieving overall well-being.
- Encouraging self-care: Coaches encourage individuals to practice self-care, such as exercising, eating a healthy diet, and getting enough sleep.
- Providing resources and referrals: Coaches may provide individuals with information about local resources and refer them to other professionals, such as therapists, if necessary.
- Collaborating with other professionals: Health and wellbeing coaches often work with other professionals, such as therapists and doctors, to provide the best possible care for their clients.
Our Success Stories
Healthier Lifestyle, Happier You!
The X-PERT Weight & Wellbeing course is a 12-week group education programme to support anyone who would like to lose weight or improve their health in general.
An empowering and fun programme that explores the most effective methods to lose weight and keep it off. On the course you will address concerns that you have with your lifestyle, such as with your diet and physical activity levels.
We passionately believe in quality education and in long-term sustainable behaviour change and not short-term diet or lifestyle fads. We look at health holistically, offering choices with flexible options. This approach delivers multiple benefits well beyond weight loss including improving sleep quality, stress management, relationship with food and preventing future health conditions.
Features of the programme:
- Lifestyle & wellbeing education programme covering weight loss, managing stress, sleep quality, preventing future health conditions
- Flexible dietary approaches: Low carbohydrate, Mediterranean, Intermittent fasting, Real food and snacking avoidance
- 12 x Online Group Sessions
- Includes a printed Weight & Wellbeing Programme Handbook
Eat Well: 11 Healthy Recipes from our Health & Wellbeing Coaches
Get Active: Walking, Running, Cycling and Greenways
Please note, Aylesbury Central PCN’s online classes are only available to patient’s that have been invited via the Health & Wellbeing Coaching (HWC) service. If you would like to improve your health and wellbeing, please self-refer to the HWC service.