Easy Egg Muffins
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- 150g broccoli finely chopped
- 2 spring onions sliced
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- Large pinch of smoked paprika
- small handful of chives chopped (optional)
- 50g cheddar or gruyere cheese grated (optional)
Share this recipe:
Heat the oven to 200/180 fan/gas 4. Brush half the oil in an 8-hole muffin tin. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and add the broccoli, pepper, and spring onions. Fry for 5 minutes and set aside to cool.
Whisk the eggs with the milk, smoke paprika and half the cheese in a bowl. Add the cooked vegetables. Pour the mixture into the muffin tin holes and add the remaining cheese and a few chives (optional). Bake in the oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.